R&B songstress Estelle doesn't just boast talent in the vocals department—she excels in athletics and cooking, too. In an exclusive sit-down with FM, the British performer revealed a few unexpected facts about herself, such as her love for arts and crafts and hatred for wasps.
Check out these key takeaways from "Five Things You Didn't Know about Estelle":
- She absolutely despises wasps, roaches and anything that crawls or flies. If she sees one, she'll eliminate it like "an assassin with a rag."
- Her specialty dish, onion gravy, pairs perfectly with meat or potatoes. Yum!
- Painting is her go-to therapy method.
- She collects—no, hoards—shoes.
- Her long legs helped her kick ass at the long jump, which she is "awesome" at.
Watch more Explicit Language clips here.